Global Survival Kit Workshop
Time commitment: 4 hours / 8 hours (content can be customized to specific requirements and timings)
- Build Cross Cultural Skills
- Accelerate Team Building
- Define and Codify Team Norms
- Adjust Strategies and Behaviors
The T.E.A.M. Workshop helps managers and team members build their cross cultural skills together. Using cross-cultural data and customized case studies, this interactive session helps colleagues work effectively within multicultural teams, improve conflict resolution skills and increase team productivity. Post-event reinforcement content is provided to drive accountability and ensure these new ideas take hold.
- Turning differences across teams into differentiators
- Developing strategies for dealing with common cultural miscommunication
- Managing teams virtually across regions
- Maximizing productivity through meetings, coaching sessions and client communication
- Additional topics can include: negotiating and communicating across cultures not only with teammates but clients and business partners
- Specific tactics and resources to lead your team to a new level of global communication
Who should take this course?
This workshop is ideal for a regional or global group offsites or team kickoff events. It will accelerate team building and provide a road map to adjust behaviors and strategies across the globe.