2021 & Beyond Team Accelerator Program
Time commitment: Eight - to -ten 90-minute long seminars throughout the year (content gets customized to specific requirements and timings)
This program is designed to help agile teams navigate this era of acceleration by focusing on strengthening communication, adapting to change, and developing leadership skills.
The Team Accelerator Program helps managers and team members build their next generation leadership skills together. Using behavioural data, assessment tests and customized case studies, these interactive sessions help colleagues work effectively within multicultural teams, improve conflict resolution skills and increase team productivity. Post-event reinforcement content is provided to drive accountability and ensure these new ideas take hold.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Enhance remote team communication skills
- Bridge Cross Cultural Misunderstandings
- Accelerate Trust Across the Team
- Define and Codify Team Norms
- Adjust Strategies and Behaviors
- Manage up
- Support and Develop Introverted Leaders
- ...and more!
Studies show that behavior change happens with shorter, targeted training sessions rather than multi-day events. This program applies these principles by using ongoing virtual group training modules.
How it works:
· 90-minute long virtual training sessions (recommended one per month)
· Each session will include a specific topic and the theory behind it, examples and then allow participants to apply it using practice sessions and roleplays.
· These are highly interactive, and fun sessions designed to give participants plenty of new ideas to practice in a safe environment to build confidence for real-world scenarios.
· Clients can pick the order of modules they want covered (see below).
- Remote Control: Succeeding Within A Virtual Team or Hybrid team -Use Communications Contracts with your teammates to bring more clarity, consistency and trust across distributed and hybrid organizations.
- Managing Adversity and Uncertainty with Resilience - A proven framework to better manage all that life throws your way.
- Maximise Productivity Across Cultures - Avoid costly mistakes and drive new levels of trust and collaboration by learning a data-driven approach to better understand and adjust to cultural differences.
- Thinking Cap: Driving Critical Thinking Across Your Team - This session will introduce ideas to help colleagues at all levels advance their levels of thinking about situations while developing confidence in solving problems of all shapes and sizes.
- Developing Executive Presence - Inspire confidence in those you lead, work with and report up to.
- Managing Up - Learn what it takes to make your boss’s job easier and the positive impact this will have on your career.
- Coaching - One of the most important roles for any manager is coaching yet most people get it wrong. This session will introduce a coaching method that saves time and gets results.
- Harnessing the Power of Story Telling - Learn why storytelling is so powerful and a simple way framework to build your own stories that persuade, teach and inspire.
- Negotiating for Success in a Complex World - Negotiation is not only for sales people and hostage negotiators! Learn from the experts on how to apply negotiating techniques that drive better outcomes in our day-to-day work interactions.
- Everyone is in Sales - Is "sales" a dreaded 4-letter-word? Guess what? We sell our ideas, services and objectives each and every day. In other words, everybody is in sales. Learn the core framework that only a small percentage of "sales" people get right. Improve relationships and customer interactions without ever sounding "salesy."
- Harnessing the Power of Story Telling - Once Upon A Time These Communication Techniques Ruled the Land. Learn how to use a systematic story structure to show rather than tell an audience
- Presentation Skills: How to make your pitch stand out from the rest - There is a fundamental disconnect between the way we pitch anything and the way it is received by our audience. This methodology helps you understand why this disconnect occurs and what can be done to overcome it, succeed, and persuade your audience.
- Introverted Leadership: Discovering the Quiet Leaders In Your Team - Understanding Introverted vs Extroverted traits within a business context and strengths and weaknesses. Learn how to flex your personality when needed and challenge your comfort zone
- Active Listening: We have two ears and one mouth. Here is how to use them accordingly! - Listening skills are vital to your success in business -- and in life. Stephen Covey once wrote, "most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." This model is designed to focus on the core aspects of listening to understand. Why it is important, why many of us do it wrong and how to listen better.
Who should take this course?
This workshop is ideal for a regional teams or team leaders. It will accelerate team cohesiveness and provide a road map to adjust behaviors and strategies across the globe.