Communication Skills for a Shrinking Planet
Time commitment: 4 hours
Date: October 24, 2018, 1pm - 5pm
*A complimentary wine tasting will be available at the end of the session
Pricing: Please contact us for pricing.
This is a half-day public session is designed for anyone frustrated with cross cultural miscommunication in the workplace. Skills to communicate with diverse teams are no longer nice to have – they are critical. Companies lose money constantly due to poor hiring decisions, staff turnover, employee morale issues and upset customers. Learn the steps you can taken to address these challenges.
The Objectives of this Workshop:
- Develop specific tools to navigate these 'invisible' differences
- Provide new approaches to hiring, training and managing employees
- Learn a specific step-by-step method to replace negative or ineffective communication behaviors with proven techniques focused on driving clear results
- Critical career skills for leading across cultures
What You Will Get From This Workshop:
- Specific easy-to-apply tactics and resources to take back to your team to drive ongoing communication improvement
- Overcoming common cultural miscommunication roadblocks
- How to turn differences across teams into differentiators
- New ideas for hiring and retaining top talent
- Managing teams virtually across regions
- Maximising productivity through meetings, coaching sessions and client communication
These specific communications tools are designed to bridge cultural gaps and drive measurable value to your organization.